Who can participate?
For the purpose of the NPQC 2020-2021, the following definitions will apply:
- Category: Small & Medium private enterprises including micro enterprises (annual turnover of less than 50 million MUR)
- Category: Large private enterprises (annual turnover of more than 50 million MUR)
- Category: Government departments, parastatals and Registered associations
Benefits of participatio
Showcasing and recognition of team-based achievements with Gold, Silver and Bronze Awards following online assessments and presentations to a local and international panel of jurors
- Recognition of outstanding quality and productivity improvement initiatives at a virtual Award Ceremony
- Higher employee morale
- Enhanced prestige in the community/industry
- Identification and adoption of best practices
- National media exposure
- Participation of best teams at the 46th International Quality Control Convention (ICQCC) which will be held in Hyderabad, India in 2021 (*conditions will apply)
How to participate?
- Participants are advised to check the web site regularly for updated information.
- All applicants have to register online for the convention.
- Up to 2 entries per organisation (2 teams) are allowed (public and private organisations).
- Project type may cover different topics related to Productivity and Quality such as: Quality Circles, Innovation, Business Excellence, Productivity.
- Improvement, Lean Management, Business reengineering or transformation.
- Only projects implemented in 2019 and 2020 are eligible for participation.
- Incomplete registration sheet will not be acknowledged.
- Eligible participants will be invited to an online training.
- Calendar of training sessions will be communicated early January and participants will receive a link to access the online training
- All participants will compete for a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award and will be assessed virtually by local jurors
- Winners of the Gold Award, in each category, will make a virtual presentation of their projects to a panel of international judges.
The Grand Winners of NPQC 2020-2021 will participate in the International Convention for Control Quality Circles (ICQCC 2021) in India (* a priori participation at ICQCC will be virtual or if the awarders judge that the situation next year allows).