1. THE NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY AND QUALITY CONVENTION 2020-2021
• The National Productivity and Quality Convention 2020 (NPQC 2020) is organised by the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council (NPCC).
• The NPQC is open to all organisations in Mauritius and Rodrigues.
• All participants in each category will compete for a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award.
• The Gold Awardees, in each category, will make a final presentation to an international panel of judges.
2. PARTICIPATION AT THE NATIONAL CONVENTION AND TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS
• Entry to the National Convention shall be made on the online prescribed registration form and submitted to the NPCC.
• Two entries are allowed by each participating organisation.
• Only projects implemented in 2019 and 2020 are eligible for participation.
• Registration sent after the registration deadline will not be considered. Incomplete registration form will not be considered.
• Providing false information and data will disqualify the participants.
• You will receive a notification on your participation at the National Productivity and Quality Convention 2020-2021 by email after registration closes and will be invited to attend the online training sessions on the modalities of the NPQC and the criteria.
• Send your final Presentation Slides with script to the NPCC at least 2 weeks before the competition event
• The power point sent to NPCC will be considered as the final version and no changes can be made on the day of the presentation to avoid last minute trouble shooting problems.
• More than one participant can deliver the presentation bearing in mind that the time allocated for the presentation is 15 minutes and it will be an online presentation via Zoom.
• Inform the organisers if you have any special presentation requirements other than PowerPoint such as: Video, Internet access or computer audio, etc.
• Failure to turn- up at your allocated time-slot will be interpreted as a withdrawal from the competition.
• The judges’ decision assessing the presentation shall be final.
3. INFORMATION USE AND CONFIDENTIALITY
• All information and data provided will be treated with strict confidentiality.
• We will seek your permission to publish the case studies presented at the Convention.
• Winners shall grant the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council (NPCC) the right to publish their names and photographs.
4. TROPHIES, CERTIFICATE AND PUBLICITY
• All participating organisations will receive a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award based on the results of the technical sessions or a certificate of participation.
• The participation of the Grand Winners at the ICQCC 2021 in India will be confirmed at a later stage.
• All entries shall become the property of the organiser.
• Participation in the NPQC 2020-2021 shall imply acceptance of the rules and regulations.
• The NPCC shall be the deciding authority on any matter not specifically covered under these rules and regulations.