The workshop on Customer Service aims at providing participants with ideas and actions based on their own job role that they can easily take back to the workplace and implement immediately in order to improve the experience of customers.
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSES
• To clearly identify the do’s and don’ts of customer service and helping staff measure them against themselves
• To describe the importance of being customer-focused in ensuring the success of organisations
• To build customer brand, fill gaps in service and develop methods of creating a great customer experience
• To follow clear techniques to help manage difficult customer issues effectively and even clearer techniques for avoiding them in the first place
Frontline customer service representatives, team supervisors, department managers, account managers and field service representatives
• Increase sales
• Customer loyalty
• Enhance public image
• More effective workforce
• Enhancing customer service communication skills
• Building the foundation for achieving customer service excellence
• Service recovery: handling complaints and upset customers
• Principles of persuasion and professional negotiation strategies
• Focusing on customer service excellence and continuous improvement
• Participant Manual
• Training Material
• ½ day feedback
For more information call on 467 7700
Note: Cheques should be drawn to the order of the National Productivity and Competitiveness Council. Payment should be made prior to the beginning of the course.
Terms of Payment
Full amount should be paid upon registration. Participant will only be registered upon receipt of the duly filled registration form and the payment. The full fee will be charged for cancellation after the deadline date. .