· The participants shall provide relevant information and data for assessment to the NPCC and to members of the jury.
· All information and data provided will be treated with strict confidentiality.
· We will seek your permission to publish the case studies presented at the NPQEA.
· The participants shall allow the jury members access to visit their enterprises for onsite assessment.
· Providing false information and data will disqualify the participants.
TROPHIES, CERTIFICATE AND PUBLICITY
· All participating organisations will receive a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award based on the results of the technical sessions and/or a certificate of participation.
· Participating teams will be eligible to represent Mauritius in international platforms such as the International Convention on Quality Control Circles (ICQCC) to be held in 2024 in Sri Lanka, and the African Kaizen Award (AKA 2024).
· Terms and conditions for participation in regional and international awards will be communicated at a later stage.
· Winners shall grant the NPCC the right to publish their names and photographs.
· The winners may use the appellation and the logo of the Award for publicity and other commercial purposes.