Rules and Regulations NPQEA 2024
· The NPQEA is open to all organisations in the Republic of Mauritius including Rodrigues Island
· All participants in each category will compete for a Gold, Silver or Bronze Award during assessments scheduled for April/May 2024.
· A site visit will be conducted at the seat of Gold Awardees in each category to select the Grand Winner.
· Entry to the NPQEA shall be made on the online prescribed registration form and submitted by the Monday 26th (noon) February 2024.
· Only projects implemented in 2022/2023 and first quarter of 2024 are eligible for participation.
· The participants are not allowed to register a project already submitted at the last edition 2022/2023.
· Registration sent after the registration deadline will not be considered. An incomplete registration form will not be considered.
· Providing false information and data will disqualify the participating teams.
· You will receive a notification of your participation at the National Productivity and Quality Excellence Award 2024 by email after registration closes. You will be convened to the training sessions afterwards.
· Send your final presentation slides to the NPCC at least 1 week before the online presentation.
· More than one participant can deliver the presentation bearing in mind that the time allocated for the presentation is 15 minutes and it will be an online presentation.
· Inform the organisers if you have any special presentation requirements other than PowerPoint such as: Video, Internet access or computer audio, etc.
· Failure to turn- up at your allocated timeslot will be interpreted as a withdrawal from the competition.
· The judges’ decision for the online and onsite assessments shall be final. The NPCC shall not entertain any request/review related to the final jurors’ decision.